What I'm Working On These Days
Cool people ask me ALL. THE. TIME. how I while away the hours as a self-employed writer. I figured this page would be a great way to curb the mystery a bit. Here's what I'm up to these days, professionally and otherwise (updated June 23, 2016):
- Putting together an annotated book of essays from my previous blog, Avoiding Atrophy! You can pre-order it now! THIS IS HAPPENING!
- Also writing essays for a book I'm hoping to release next year! Are you a literary agent? Want to be best friends?
- Redesigning my homepage because right now it doesn't super say anything about who I am or what I do and I kind of feel like that's a problem...
- Just finished putting together De-Funked, a FREE-AS-ALL-HELL email series for people who want to get out of a funk. You should sign up!
- Working on a resource library that will feature all of the worksheets and webinars I've created over the past six months. Stay tuned, baby!
- Finishing up a ghostwriting project right now. OOOOoooOooOooO (ghost sound)
- Oversharing my life on my blog
- Sending out extra goodness to the folks on my email list
- Podcasting about TV pilots with my husband, Daniel!
- Prepping to emcee the FiveTwo conference this coming September!
- Currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Coworking in different spots all over NYC using Croissant!
If you want to keep up with me on a more regular basis, you can check my blog (obvi), my Twitter account (favorite social media platform), my Instagram (also good), and my Facebook page (meh). Sometimes I remember that Periscope is a thing, so there's that, I guess. Oh, and my email list. You'll want to jump on that for sure.
OH AND SNAPCHAT! I'M ON SNAPCHAT! (CHRISTYOSHONEY)
And if you'd like to get in touch with me directly, feel free to shoot me an e-mail. And if you want to work together, let's do it! And if you want to complain about how much I curse, you can direct your comments here.